All 10 art Reviews

Bipedal cavalry automaton Bipedal cavalry automaton

I like it but something is off... ready I am going to pretend I know something about art now: This isn't as interesting as it should be because there is a lack of action. I receive no sense of motion when I look at this yet there are indications that there should be motion. The drawing is a little to straight. Momentum should affect the rider more, especially because the riders face is the focal point of the drawing. I would also love to see more flying dirt or footprints and a shadow maybe something in the foreground to make him seem more like his bca/ro is not floating on a light mist 10 arbitrary units from the ground.

kmau responds:

I agree, the rider should be more bent over and clench his legs against the chasis.

Shut-In Shut-In

Ahhh nooooo. This looks so right then, when you look closer, it looks so wrong. Gah way to play tricks on our brains. Even with all the strange details the image still looks so cute. Nice one.

TheSillyStoic responds:

Thanks for the review :D

For You For You

instatitle t.m.

Silly cutters why do you always turn into trees and make oceans from your wrists? I feel like this fits right in with Greek mythology. sorry for my lazy review.

corruptors: Ashley's Mogshot corruptors: Ashley's Mogshot

So your going to animate with this much detail?

OH NOES!!! Time travelers!

Underwater City Underwater City

real life light doesn't travel that well in oceans

I liked your Discordant drawing (and if it doesn't get a daily feature I'll be quite annoyed) but I went on to look at your other stuff. As I was about to leave this one but I couldn't help but notice one of this pictures tags is "boobs" lol that's kind of odd... anyway this drawing just doesn't feel like under water to me. I'm not experienced enough to tell you exactly what quality is missing but my scuba diving experiences tell me that light doesn't travel though water as well as it does in this drawing. The way to make this picture work better might be to have the light-source under the water shining through. The sky then would probably be dusk or dawn then. maybe more of a gradient in the water... and maybe there should be refraction and reflection on the top surface of the water or something.I don't really know.

Discordant Discordant

I lost track of time as I stared at this

This is awesome.it make me feel nostalgic and there are parts that really pop and parts that give you something to watch after you stare a while. Also I feel like the image is on expensive antique paper even though its on my computer screen.I do agree about the Scottie being dense but it works out somehow. I wish I had the patience to draw like you.

Asagi Asagiri Asagi Asagiri

This is my favorite picture from u I love lineless

I also have never heard of Asagi but I think this character looks like a girl I know. Not like anything I have ever seen drawn before certainly not bleach. I think bleach is boring. Good job tho this is one of my top favorite newgrounds drawings.

The Scarfed Fish The Scarfed Fish

I like it

Reminds me of Novus by Kjetil Ottesen only not black and white and the eyes are smaller. you have a good style.

tower dragon tower dragon

Reminds me of a graboid...

if you hadn't had a description I would have thought it was a man-made tower

Hunt Zhou Hunt Zhou

grey people!

I like the style but I didn't realize the two pieces were different people until I read the description. Maybe they are really similar in real life but good job.